Full Time Post Room Assistant Required! Weekly Pay! Immediate Start!
We are recruiting for a full-time post room assistant to work with one of our prestigious clients based in the LE17 area. This will be covering long term sickness for at least 3 months.
Days required to work
Monday – Friday: 09:00-16:30
Rate of pay – £10.50 p/hr (paid weekly)
Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Receive and sort the incoming post
- Process and ship the outgoing post
- Processing of photography samples
- When necessary, working as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day
Requirements of the candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar setting
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good attention to detail
*An in date DBS is preferred but not essential*
Why should you join us?
- We operate a 24-hour line, therefore are always on hand to support you within your role.
- Full training is provided
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy
We welcome all applications, apply now with your CV!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Can you commute to Lutterworth LE17?
- Mail Sorting: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RQ801863 – MTRX (LI)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.