We are currently recruiting for a full-time NIGHTS cleaning supervisor on behalf of one of our most prestigious clients who are a large Facilities Management company..
Rate of pay: £12.51 p/hr
Responsibilities of the role:
- It is every Supervisor’s responsibility to manage staff employed on the Terms and Conditions in line with Policies, Procedures and Guidelines detailed within the HR Personnel manual.
- Complete low level disciplinary procedures i.e investigations and confirmation letters
- Act on any instruction from the Contract Manager and Operations Manager
- Provide all relevant staffing information to Operations Manager in line with company reporting procedures
- Ensure delivery of agreed daily service levels and quality standards
- Carry out onsite training with Supervisors and front line staff to ensure high level of quality is provided
- Produce/Manage staff rotas to maintain staff levels to cover any planned or unforeseen staff absence.
- Monitor and record sickness and unauthorised absence
- Complete & Manage all paperwork as required
- Maintain cleaning to agreed standards by conducting – Daily Quality Inspections & Weekly H&S Audits
- Ensure fuelling and associated tasks are carried out to agreed standards and in line with Policies, Procedures and Guidelines detailed within the method statements and risk assessments.
- Manage stock/store rooms to required standards and ensure operatives maintain standards of company staff rooms/accommodation and equipment.
- Produce/submit monthly cleaning materials, equipment & chemical requisitions
- Ensure Bio Hazards and Sharps are disposed of in line with company Policy
- Report any incidents, accidents, maintenance & defect issues
- As part of the Contract Management team provide remote support to all locations outside of normal daily hours.
- Any other duties as required
If you have Knowledge of COSHH this is advantageous for this position.
It’s important for our team members to take pride in what they do, ensuring that excellent cleaning standards are delivered throughout to create an environment to be proud of.
In return we offer:
- Full support and training within your role
- Immediate start for the right persons
- Weekly paid (Every Friday)
- Overtime opportunities
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter for this position and we are an equal opportunities employer that supports companies and candidates with their recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £12.51 per hour
- Can you commute for this role?
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 1002071214532200 SH
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.