We are on the lookout for a small number of experienced warehouse operatives to join our client’s business based in the Appleton Thorne area of Warrington.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and become a valued member of the company.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (we can also offer x2 nights out of the x3 however a Saturday MUST be worked)
Hours: 00:00am – 09:00am
****You MUST be able to commit to the night shifts to be considered for this role****
Daily tasks will include:
- Parcel Sortation
- Loading/ unloading trailers with stock ready for dispatch teams
- Manual lifting, palletising items
- Working as a team
This is a hands-on role – please bare this in mind when applying.
This means you’ll need to be comfortable loading and unloading trailers, and lifting and carrying parcels for long periods.
We will offer:
- Full support and training
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- 24/7 support line
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this role.
We welcome all applications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington WA4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Night shift (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.