We are pleased to be recruiting for a Warehouse operative/Machine Operator to work within our client based in Widnes WA8.
This will be offered initially on a 6 month basis however could go on longer and may even result in a permanent position for the right persons.
Our client are the UK’s largest catalogue retailer specialising in top brand fashion, home, garden, electrical’s and more.
Days/ Hours: Mon-Fri 06:00-16:00 (will be expected to flex up to 12 hour shifts during peak)
Pay: £8.91 p/hr (paid weekly)
Responsibilities: As a machinist you will be responsible for the set-up and operation of automated embroidery machines to produce products meeting customer quality requirements. Operators must monitor machine cutting performance and utilisation.
You will also:
- Ensure that work stations are kept tidy and safe to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is monitored and maintained
- Quality check all items before being sent to dispatch
To apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have preferably one year of machine experience
- Be able to travel to WA8 efficiently
If you think this may be the right role for you, please apply with your CV today!
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position
We welcome all applicants
Reference ID: WA8 (E)
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £7.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you based in the Widness area?
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.