We are looking for candidates who are flexible to join our team, you will work within a large warehouse setting, this is manual work and does involve some heavy lifting.
Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 15:00
Must be flexible and able to pick up a shift on either Saturday or Sunday when required
- Loading/ unloading trailers with stock ready for dispatch teams
- Heavy manual lifting, palletising items
- Working together as a team
- Parcel sortation
We want you to know
Our client delivers many types of parcels and some of those parcels can be larger parcels and that means there’s a physical element to the role.
This means you’ll need to be comfortable loading and unloading trailers, lifting and carrying parcels.
As we are an equal opportunities employer we welcome all applicants to apply for this role.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this role & we welcome all applications.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Temporary contract, Part-time, Full-time
Contract length: 6-12 months
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: Up to £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleton, M24: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.