Are you you looking for full time employment?
Do you want to work for a fantastic market leading online retail?
Pay: £10.00 p/hr (paid weekly)
Mon-Fri 06:00-15:00 (however you will be expected to flex up in peak)
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for unloading stock/goods from containers and completing general warehouse duties. This will involve lifting – however you will be lifting in a team.
You will also:
- Ensure that work stations are kept tidy and safe to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is monitored and maintained
- Quality check all items before being sent to dispatch
To apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to travel to WA8 efficiently
- Must be reliable
If you think this may be the right role for you, please apply with your CV today!
**This is an immediate start for the right person**
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position
We welcome all applicants
Reference ID: WID(E)
Contract length: 6-12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Widnes WA8: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.