Warehouse Operative Required! –
We are recruiting an experienced Warehouse operator to work on one of our most prestigious client sites based in the CA3 area.
Rate of Pay:
Between 04:30-06:00am £12.50 P/hr
After 06:00am- 10.42 P/hr
Days of work: Tuesday – Saturday
Hours of work: 04:30-10:00am
**This will be right up until New year as a minimum and could go on for longer**
Tasks (but not limited to):
– Manual lifting, palletising items
– Parcel Sortation
– Loading/ unloading trailers with stock ready for dispatch teams
– Working together as a team
– Warehouse Operative duties
Please be aware:
This is a hands on role and does involve lifting & loading.
This means you will need to be comfortable loading and unloading trailers, lifting and carrying parcels for long periods. However, full training will be provided.
Why people chose to work for us:
– Full support and training throughout your role
– Weekly Pay (every Friday)
– 24/7 Support line
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this warehouse operative role & we welcome all applications.
Apply TODAY to avoid disappointment!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.42-£12.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Can you commute to the CA3 area for 4:30am?
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CW
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.