Warehouse Operative Required! – IMMEDIATE START!
We are recruiting an experienced Warehouse Operative to work on one of our most prestigious clients sites based in the CA6 area.
Rate of Pay: £10.50 p/hr – PAID WEEKLY
Days of work: Tuesday – Saturday
Hours of work: 05.00am – 10.00am
**This will be right up until New year as a minimum and could go on for longer**
Tasks (but not limited to):
– Manual lifting, palletising items
– Parcel Sortation
– Loading/ unloading trailers with stock ready for dispatch teams
– Working together as a team
– Warehouse Operative duties
Please be aware:
This is a hands on role and does involve lifting & loading.
This means you will need to be comfortable loading and unloading trailers, lifting and carrying parcels for long periods. However, full training will be provided.
Why people chose to work for us:
– Full support and training throughout your role
– Weekly Pay (every Friday)
– 24/7 Support line
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this warehouse operative role & we welcome all applications.
Apply TODAY to avoid disappointment!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Can you commute to the CA6 area for 5am?
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CW
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.