POTENTIAL PERMANENT ROLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
We are recruiting for x2 warehouse operatives based in the WA3 area. The role of a warehouse operative requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times picking sports items – although this is light work, it is fast paced.
Hours/Days of Work:
Monday to Friday based on rotating shifts:
Week 1: 07:00am-15:00pm
Week 2: 11:00am-19:00pm
Rate of Pay: £10.42 per hour (paid on a weekly basis)
- Company pension
- Friendly team / Management
- Full support and training
- Paid weekly
- Overtime incentives
- Potential permanent role
Some of the duties of the role include:
- Manual picking so must be able to read numbers and barcodes
- Light duties
- Manual lifting
- Will progress onto picking using SAP (digitally)
If you posses the following, then this is the role for you:
- Experience within the warehouse industry or similar
- Flexible can-do approach
- Positive attitude
- Ability to load and offload packages
- Right to work in the UK
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business, and we are an equal opportunities employer who welcome ALL applicants.
Apply TODAY to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- On-site parking
- Can you commute to WA3?
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.