Warehouse Operatives Required! – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
We are recruiting a small number of experienced Warehouse Operative to work on one of our most prestigious clients sites based in the Carlisle, CA6 area.
Friday – Tuesday: 05:00am-11:00am
****You MUST be able to commit to these shifts to be considered for the Warehouse Operative role****
Rate of Pay: £10.00 p/hr (weekly pay)
Tasks as a Warehouse Operative (but not limited to):
- Manual lifting, palletising items
- Parcel Sortation
- Warehouse operative general duties
- Loading/ unloading trailers with stock ready for dispatch the team
- Working together as a team
Please be aware:
This is a hands on role and does involve lifting & loading.
This means you will need to be comfortable loading and unloading trailers, lifting and carrying parcels for long periods. However, full training will be provided.
Why chose to work for us:
– Full support and training
– Weekly Pay (every Friday)
– 24/7 Support line (out of hours)
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this role & we welcome all applications.
Apply TODAY to avoid disappointment!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 18-32 per week
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
- Can you commute to CA6 for 05:00am start time?
- Can you commit to working Friday to Tuesday?
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: SH
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.