This is not your typical corporate warehouse – it is a super friendly, family like owned business and there are no unachievable targets, and you will not be overworked by unrealistic expectations.
Hours/Days of Work:
08:00am – 18:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour (paid on a weekly basis) – Overtime paid at time and half
The role of a warehouse operative requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times picking sports items – although this is light work, it is fast paced.
- Company pension
- Friendly team / Management
- Full support and training
- Paid weekly
- Overtime incentives
- Potential permanent role
Some of the duties of the role include:
- Manual picking so must be able to read numbers and barcodes
- Light duties
- Manual lifting
- Will progress onto picking using SAP (digitally)
If you posses the following, then this is the role for you:
- Experience within the warehouse industry or similar
- Flexible can-do approach
- Positive attitude
- Ability to load and offload packages
- Right to work in the UK
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business, and we are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome all applicants.
Apply TODAY to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Accrington, Lancashire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Can you work the hours of 08:00-18:00?
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: SH
To apply for this job please visit first4-recruitment.com.