Our client is one of the UK’s largest catalogue retailer specialising in top brand fashion, home, garden, electrical and personalised items.
Mon-Fri 06:00-15:00 (however you may be expected to flex up in peak)
Pay: £10.00 p/hr (paid weekly)
Responsibilities: You will work doing a variety of tasks including general warehouse duties and the daily running of some of the machines (very easy to use)
You will also:
- Ensure that work stations are kept tidy and safe to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is monitored and maintained
- Quality check all items before being sent to dispatch
To apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have preferably one year of machine operative experience
- Be able to travel to WA8 efficiently
If you think this may be the right role for you, please apply with your CV today!
**This is an immediate start for the right persons**
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position
We welcome all applicants
Reference ID: WID(SH)
Contract length: 6-8 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Can you commute to widnes?
- warehouse/machine: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.