Warehouse Cleaner! Full Time! Immediate start!
We at F4R are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our reputable client who are a large leading facility management company.
We are looking for a reliable experienced cleaner, to work on a full time basis based in the for one of our prestigious clients in the Rugby CV21 area.
Rate of Pay: £9.50 p/h – weekly pay.
Days/Hours of work: Monday-Friday 13.00pm-18.00pm and Saturday 07:00-15:00
Job responsibilities as a cleaner (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all basic cleaning duties including dusting, mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empty bins, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Assists other departments when needed.
In return we will offer:
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Full training and support
- 24/7 helpline
- Permanent opportunities
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy.
We are a equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications.
Apply NOW to disappointment!!
REF: BV CV21 (CW)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Casual dress
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rugby CV21: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: BV CV21 (CW)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.