We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking an experienced VNA driver (very narrow aisle)
£11.00 p/hr – Paid weekly
This is long term work and can even lead to a permanent role with the client.
The client – A large logistics company that has done extremely well to build a successful business over the 20 years they have been operating and they are only going from strength to strength.
Please Note: **We can accept a counterbalance license for this role or even if you have an expired VNA license as our client is willing to put somebody through the licence/refresher**
There are a number of different shifts available so you can choose which one is better suited to you, please see below:
- Friday-Monday 18:00 – 06:00
- Monday-Friday 22:00-06:00
- Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs 18:00-06:00
Applicants will be required to multi-task, be hands on and flexible to support the team with other manual duties. Although there are no KPI’s in place, the client does expect you to work at a reasonable pace as the environment is a fast paced environment.
For the right candidate, with a good work ethic there are opportunities for permanent employment.
- Decanting palletised materials from the warehouse and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start VNA safety logs as standard.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruitment business in relation to this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.