Please Note: A VNA licence is required to apply for this role.
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday (22:00-06:00)
Pay: £11.00p/hr (paid weekly)
Applicants will be required to multi-task, be hands on and flexible to support the team with other manual duties.
For the right candidate, with a good work ethic there are opportunities for permanent employment.
- Decanting palletised materials from the warehouse and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start VNA safety logs as standard.
Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this position.
Reference ID: Heywood (LI)
Contract length: 3-6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Are you based local to Heywood?
- VNA: 1 year (preferred)
- VNA Licence (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.