First 4 Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client is seeking an experienced VNA (very narrow aisle) driver with a VNA licence.
Days/Hours: 16:00 – 00:00 Sunday till Thursday
Pay: £10 p /hr
Nights/Hours: 22:00 pm – 06:00 am Monday till Friday
Pay: £11.04 p /hr
Applicants will be required to multi-task, be hands on and flexible to support the team with other manual duties.
For the right candidate, with a good work ethic there are opportunities for permanent employment.
- Decanting palletised materials from the warehouse and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start VNA safety logs as standard.
Please Note: * A VNA licence is required to apply for this role.*
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this position.
Reference ID: Hey(SH)
Contract length: 5-8 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Heywood, Greater Manchester (preferred)
- VNA operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- VNA Licence (required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.