We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking an experienced VNA driver (very narrow aisle).
£11.25 p/hr – Paid weekly (every Friday)
***ANY 4 OUT OF 7 NIGHTS X 2 POSITIONS*** Shift times: 22:00 – 06:00
This is long term work and can even lead to a permanent role with the client.
The client – A large logistics company
- Applicants will be required to multi-task, be hands-on and flexible to support the team with other manual duties. Although there are no KPI’s in place, the client does expect you to work at a reasonable pace as the environment is a fast-paced environment.
For the right candidate, with a good work ethic, there are opportunities for permanent employment.
- Decanting palletised materials from the warehouse and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock-keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start VNA safety logs as standard.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruitment business in relation to this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID: GreatB (JR)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.25 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Are you able to commute to the OL10 Heywood area?
- VNA Licence (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.