We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking an experienced VNA driver (very narrow aisle)
£11.00 p/hr – Paid weekly
This is long term work and can even lead to a permanent role with the client.
The client – A large logistics company that have done extremely well to build a successful business over the 20 years they have been operating and they are only going from strength to strength.
Please Note: **We can accept a counterbalance license for this role if you have an expired VNA license also, however VNA experience is required*
There are a couple of different shifts available so you can choose which one is better suited to you, please see below:
- Friday-Monday 18:00 – 06:00
- Monday-Friday 22:00-06:00
- Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs 18:00-06:00
Applicants will be required to multi-task, be hands on and flexible to support the team with other manual duties.
For the right candidate, with a good work ethic there are opportunities for permanent employment.
- Decanting palletised materials from the warehouse and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start VNA safety logs as standard.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruitment business in relation to this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applicants.
Reference ID: HEY(SH)
Contract length: 4-5 months
Expected start date: 06/04/2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.