We are looking to recruit an experienced cleaner on a part-time basis to support one of our larger FM clients in the role of a cleaner. This will be cleaning within a sorting centre and will be offered on a permanent contract after a 12 week probation period for the right persons.
Shifts/Hours: Mon-Sat (06:30-8:30)
Responsibilities of the role:
- General depot cleaning
- Touch point cleaning
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries.
If you have Knowledge of COSHH this is advantageous for this position.
It’s important for our team members to take pride in what they do, ensuring that excellent cleaning standards are delivered throughout the store and to create an environment to be proud of.
In return we offer:
- Full support and training within your role
- Immediate start for the right persons
- Weekly paid (Every Friday)
- Overtime opportunities
- Permanent position
First 4 recruitment is acting as the recruiter for this position and we are an equal opportunities employer that support companies and candidates with their recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ref: CC 25BO103 (EW)
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Are you based in the Huddersfield HD1 area?
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.