Location: Oldham OL4
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right person to work within our prestigious clients workshop.
Our client prides itself on being one of the very few companies around to offer versatile printing solutions and still work to manual style printing. This makes them a unique and niche business within the Printing industry.
They are looking to recruit an individual who has a strong willingness to learn and exceptional detailing skills. The right person will work back to back with production teams and other Screen printers on projects that meet customers demands and expectations.
This position will be offered on a temp to perm contract, whereas at the end of the first 16 weeks you will sign a contract with the client.
Working hours: 06:30-15:00 (Mon-Fri)
Experience is not essential but is preferred within this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Screen printing *working with industrial inks and solvents*
- Setting up jobs on both manual and automated machinery
- Producing high quality finished products with short deadlines
- Using you own initiative
Qualifications and Skills:
- Be able to work well in a team, and in an environment that’s fast paced
- Have a great work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Work with an open mind and able to express ideas
- Company Pension
- 20 Days holiday + paid bank holidays
- Progression programme – chance to up skill
- Supported role
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy – You will be offered a contract after 12 weeks of working with us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Reference ID: (SH)
Expected start date: 11/02/2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.