A new and exciting opportunity is available
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Recruiter to join our team working within our Oldham office.
Days and hours of work:
Experience working within industrial recruitment would be preferred however full training will be provided.
All the right tools, guidance and support will be provided as well as an excellent in house training program.
We are looking for somebody who wants to grow within themselves and somebody who is proactive and can think on their feet.
‘Recruitment Consultant’What is the job?
- Building strong relationships with new/existing clients
- Developing an understanding of your clients immediate and long term recruitment needs
- Attracting candidates via advertising platforms and social media and assessing their skill set
- Working with integrity to ensure personal job satisfaction
- Building on relationships with our current candidates and creating new relationships with candidates
- Administrative duties – filing and updating an ATS
- 360 development throughout your role
Our commitment to you:
- To deliver a fantastic in-house training program
- Great commission structure, weekly pay, no unrealistic targets, company pension
- Provide you with the best tools to ensure you get the most from your role
- Work with you to enable you to grow to your full potential
- To provide a relaxed although often fast-paced environment with no added unnecessary stresses
Perks of the job:
- Weekly or monthly pay (your choice)
- Team outings
- Commission structure – chance to earn fantastic money
- Wage reviews – depending on your progression
This position is going to be offered on a fixed 6-8 month contract however, this could lead to a permanent position depending on your commitment to the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £19,500.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oldham, Greater Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Recruitment: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit first4-recruitment.com.