Do you enjoy a challenge?
Do you enjoy team outings and events?
Do you want to work in a role that offers you the ability to earn as much as you like?
Are you somebody who is proactive and headstrong?
An opportunity for an experienced Industrial Recruiter has become available within our team working within our Oldham office.
Days and hours of work:
Monday-Friday (09:00-17:00pm) – No weekends!
Experience working specifically within the industrial sector would be preferred however full training will be provided.
All the right tools, guidance and support will be provided as well as an excellent in-house training program.
We are looking for somebody who wants to grow within themselves and somebody who is proactive and can think on their feet, somebody who is confident and can take responsibility for their own day.
So what is the job, and what does it entail?
- Building strong relationships with new/existing clients – You will speak regularly to the clients we serve and build on the relationships we have already with them.
- Developing an understanding of your client’s immediate and long-term recruitment needs – What would allow their business to thrive further? How can you help with their growth plans?
- Attracting candidates via advertising platforms and social media and assessing their skill set – As you read this job advert that our recruiters have written, does it sound appealing? Is it easy to the eye? Does it provide enough information? Being on the other end these are all the things you will need to be conscious of when you come to advertise your roles.
- Working with integrity to ensure personal job satisfaction – Honesty and transparency go a long way… That means doing the right thing even when nobody’s watching.
- Building on relationships with our current candidates and creating new relationships with candidates – We treat our candidates with respect, we guide them through the processes, and ensure they enjoy the opportunities we offer them.
- Administrative duties – Updating an ATS – Nobody likes admin work let’s be honest! However, it plays a vital part in your role as a recruiter. You must be able to keep organised at all times.
- 360 development throughout your role – If you want to learn more, we will teach you more!
Our commitment to you:
- To deliver a fantastic in-house training program – This is back-to-back, one-to-one training.
- Great commission structure, weekly pay, no unrealistic targets, company pension – Earn whatever you like (providing you put the work in of course)
- Provide you with the best tools to ensure you get the most from your role – We dont mean hammers and drills, nooo not those kinds of tools – We mean access to some of the most advanced (yet easy to use) recruiting software.
- Work with you to enable you to grow to your full potential – We are all one team, in it together to support each other to do the best that we can, for ourselves, our people and our clients.
- To provide a relaxed although often fast-paced environment with no added unnecessary stresses – We have our quiet days (like everyone), but when there’s a need everyone fires up on all cylinders to get the job done.
Perks of the job:
- Weekly or monthly pay (your choice) – Choose wisely, weekly pay makes you feel like a millionaire for a day or so, but when its gone….. its gone!
- Team outings – Go karting, meals, quad biking, Xmas doos, office parties are some of the things we have done already – we need to keep adding to the list.
- Commission structure – The chance to earn fantastic money – You get the point, work hard and earn more money… simple!
- Wage reviews – depending on your progression – The more you do and learn the more you will earn.
This position is going to be offered on a fixed 6-12 month contract however, this could lead to a permanent position depending on your commitment to the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Can you commute to Oldham Centre?
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Recruitment: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.