We have an exciting opportunity available for a Receptionist/Host/Hostess to join our clients team assisting with the corporate side of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist/Host/Hostess with good experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team and ideally somebody with some administrative experience.
Monday – Friday
Pay: £13.00 p/hr – Paid Weekly
Responsibilities to include:
· Ensure Colleagues feel welcome, and their needs are taken care of in a fun, friendly and professional manner at all times.
· Dealing with guest and colleague enquiries promptly and politely.
· Conduct assigned Daily Checklists to ensure the quality of assigned workspaces, improve performance and enhance tracking
· Using the existing process and technology, assist in room booking and guest arrivals
· Maintaining a clear, presentable, and safe office floor. Maintain a strong floor presence and observe quality control issues (ie. facility cleanliness, comfort factors) and actively log tickets requiring service from other areas.
- Deliver occasional surprise and delight or pop-up events.
- Customer Relationship Management: developing deep and trusting relationships with colleagues, proactively gathering information on their needs and preferences to be able to provide highly personalised service in the moment whilst also predicting and anticipating future needs.
- Capture guests & colleague’s individual preferences for future visits and think creatively of ways to accommodate any special requests.
- Recommend best practices to your Regional Workplace Experience Manager related to colleague experience, hospitality, operations, and events.
- Proactively communicate with the Experience teams and assist other service groups to ensure a ‘one team’ ethos.
- Facilitating warm and engaging tours of the entire campus to new employees and visitors.
- A good understanding of computer systems including microsoft office tools
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her receptionist skills within their desired role.
Please Apply with CV.
FIRST 4 RECRUITMENT acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website: https://www.first4-recruitment.com/jobs/and follow us on LinkedIn.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to commute for this role?
- Receptionist: 1 year (required)
- DBS Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 1004763514533277 SH
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.