Immediate opportunities have become available within one of the country’s leading mail and parcel sortation companies.
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work for their seasonal campaign.
Full induction and training will be provided for the right persons.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter your duties will include unloading mail from vans, moving it around in trolleys, manually sorting, scanning and labelling parcels or letters.
What we’ll need from you:
- A flexible, can do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in parcel sorption is preferred but not essential
Evenings: Mon-Fri 15:00-20:00 Pay: £11.40p/hr
Nights: Mon-Sat 23:30-09:00 Pay: £13.71p/hr
First 4 recruitment is acting a recruiter for this position, and we are an equal opportunities employer
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID: PF (JR)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.34 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to commute to the L36 Liverpool area?
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.