Machine Operator – BB5 AREA – Automated machines – Easy work – Gain a new skill
An excellent opportunity to join our client who are looking for a friendly Machine Operator.
This opportunity forms part of the wider organisational development of the Customer & Digital function.
Please Note: Shift times could change to 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm during peak periods!
Pay: £9.50 (paid weekly)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Overtime opportunities available
- On-Site free coffee/tea
- Potential staff discount on company products
- Friendly Onsite Team
- Full training provided
Machine Operative: (no experience needed)
- Embroidery Machinist
- Heat Press Machinist
- Engraving Machinist
- Lasering Machinist
You can choose which one you would like to be trained on : D
- Meet achievable targets in a timely manner
- Keep products separated, organised and in good rotation
- Follow high standard manufacturing practices and work safe practices
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in?
If so please apply with your CV.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy and we are an equal opportunities employer so therefore welcome all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Accrington BB5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Machine: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@first4-recruitment.com.