We are currently recruiting for a machine operative to work within our prestigious clients workshop.
Pay: £9.21-£9.62 p/hr
Days/Hours: Training will be based on morning shifts (Mon-Fri – 06:30am-15:00pm) however once training is completed the shifts will then move to evenings (Mon-Thurs – 15:00pm-01:30am)
Our client prides itself on being one of the very few companies around to offer versatile printing solutions and still work to manual style printing in some instances. This makes them a unique and niche business within the Printing industry.
The right person will work back to back with machine operators, production teams and screen printers on projects that meet customers demands and expectations.
This position will be offered on a temp to perm contract, whereas at the end of the first 12 weeks you will sign a contract with the client.
Experience is not essential but is preferred within this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gravure printing forming fine, detailed quality prints
- Operating at a high speed and short printing process
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of machines/systems
- Using you own initiative
- Conducting quality control checks of your work
Qualifications and Skills:
- Be able to work well in a team, and in an environment that’s fast paced
- Attention to detail – being thorough with detail in completing work tasks
- Have a great work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Work with an open mind and able to express ideas
- Company Pension after 12 weeks
- 20 Days holiday + paid bank holidays
- Progression programme – chance to up skill
- Supported role
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy – You will be offered a contract after 12 weeks of working with us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Reference ID: OL4 (KT)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.