The companies design in flexibility and in-house British manufacture allows custom-made product designs that match their customers dimensions and performance requirements.
They are a proud family owned company and are excited to be offering this position to somebody who really wants to become a valued member of their team.
As a CNC operator (Amada) you will be responsible for the safe operation & setting up of the machinery to form punching within sheet metal to precision.
The right candidate will need to have previous experience using CNC machinery
If you have worked on a Amada 3610 NT this will be extremely advantageous
Daily tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
- Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
- During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
- In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
- Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors
Working hours:8-5 (Mon-Fri)
What you get in return:
– A competitive salary with benefits
– Generous holiday entitlement
– Room to progress within a vibrant business
– To work within a diverse and friendly team
– Overtime offered
You will be required to work a 12 week probation period initially where your abilities to perform to task will be monitored
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this vacancy.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.