We are pleased to be recruiting for x2 Machinists to work within our client based in Widnes WA8. This will be offered initially on a 6 month basis however could go on longer and may even result in a permanent position for the right persons.
Our client are the UK’s largest catalogue retailer specialising in top brand fashion, home, garden, electricals and more.
Days/ Hours: Mon-Fri 07:00-16:00 (may be expected to flex up during peak to 12 hour shifts)
Pay: £9.00 p/hr (paid weekly)
Responsibilities: As a machinist you will be responsible for the set-up and operation of automated embroidery machines to produce products meeting customer quality requirements. Operators must monitor machine cutting performance and utilisation.
You will also:
- Ensure that work stations are kept tidy and safe to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is monitored and maintained
- Quality check all items before being sent to dispatch
To apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have preferably one year of machine experience
- Be able to travel to WA8 efficiently
If you think this may be the right role for you, please apply with your CV today!
**Start date will be week commencing 03/05/21**
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position
We welcome all applicants
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.