We are pleased to be recruiting for an Unloader to work with our client based in Widnes WA8.
Our client is the UK’s largest catalogue retailer specialising in top brand fashion, home, garden, electrical’s and more.
Mon-Fri 06:00-15:00 (however you will be expected to flex up in peak)
Pay: £9.00 p/hr (paid weekly)
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for unloading stock/goods from trailers. This will involve some heavy lifting – however you will be lifting in a team.
You will also:
- Ensure that work stations are kept tidy and safe to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is monitored and maintained
- Quality check all items before being sent to dispatch
To apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have preferably one year of machine experience
- Be able to travel to WA8 efficiently
If you think this may be the right role for you, please apply with your CV today!
**This is an immediate start for the right persons**
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position
We welcome all applicants
Reference ID: WA8 (LI)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Are you based local to WA8?
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.