We are currently recruiting for an RTITB accredited Reach FLT Driver.
You will be responsible for moving palletized materials around a busy distribution centre located in Chadderton – Broadway business park.
- Decanting palletised materials from incoming vehicles and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start FLT safety logs as standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accredited FLT Reach licence.
- Must work well individually and as a team
- Work to targets and meet performance standards.
- Basic keyboard and hand held terminals experience preferred
Hours of Work:
Mon-Fri (12:00 – 20:00)
There is also a requirement to cover weekends when required.
£9.00 per hour.
Weekend overtime – On overtime rates
Opportunity for permanent contract
Please Apply with your CV
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.