We are looking for x2 General Labourers to work alongside our client based in the OL4 area. This will be offered on a permanent basis for the right persons after a 12 week probation period has been successfully completed.
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00am-16:30pm
Pay: £10.50-£11.00 p/hr (paid weekly)
- Clean up worksites from obsolete material
- Assist joiners, plumbers, painters or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passers-by
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads within standard guidelines).
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Driving License (own vehicle would be preferred)
This is a hands on role and the client are looking for committed workers.
You must hold a valid CSCS Card.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.50-£11.00 per hour
- Can you commute to Oldham OL4?
- Labouring: 1 year (preferred)
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.