An opportunity has become available for an FLT Reach Truck Driver to join our clients team on a long-term temporary basis.
Hours of Work:
Pay: 10.00 p/hr – Paid weekly
- Opportunity for permanent contract
- Work for a very reputable company
- Nice modern warehouse in which you will be working
- Weekly pay
You will be responsible for moving palletised materials around a busy distribution centre located in Heywood.
- Decanting palletised materials from incoming vehicles and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start FLT safety logs as standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accredited FLT Reach Truck licence (You MUST have the certificate – we cannot just accept cards)
- Must work well individually and as a team
- Work to targets and meet performance standards.
- Basic keyboard and hand held terminals experience preferred
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this position and we are an equal opportunities employer.
PLEASE NOTE: All references/eligibility checks will be carried out prior to you starting work with us
Reference ID: (SH) HEY
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 14/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.