We are pleased to be recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients who are looking for an FLT/Goods in Operative.
- This role is full time: Monday to Friday
- The hours are: 06:30-15:00
- Pay: £10.50 p/hr (Paid on a weekly basis)
Your daily duties would include:
- Loading/unloading delivery vehicles
- Ensuring all deliveries match with relevant paperwork and are recorded in line with company systems.
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures.
- Ensuring stock is accurately recorded and accounted for.
- Report any damaged or missing goods to managers.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining equipment.
- Following workplace health and safety rules when handling goods.
- Manage scrap and waste in all areas.
To apply for this role you must:
- Fork-lift truck licence (Essential)
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills to coordinate large volumes of goods.
- Excellent team working skills to effectively collaborate with other members of the team.
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Team player.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
Please note: This will be offered on a temp-perm basis, after a successful completion of a 12 week probation you will be offered a permanent contract.
Reference ID: POL (LI)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Can you commute to Oldham OL4?
- FLT: 1 year (required)
- FLT Licence (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.