Culina Logistics is a market-leading food and drink 3PL specialist.
We are now recruiting on behalf of them as we look for a Counterbalance FLT Driver on a full-time, basis at their Heywood depot.
Pay: £10.25 per hour – THIS IS PAID WEEKLY!!
Offering defined career path opportunities to enhance and develop your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment providing outstanding service.
On-the-job training is provided.
- Replenishment of pick faces in order to keep pick flow movement
- Put away of good’s in stock to keep the inbound flow moving smoothly
- Pick stock and orders from set locations within the warehouse with the use of MHE
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the warehouse Qualifications
- Ability to work within a chilled environment
- Able to work to targets within a fast pace environment
- Understanding of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Conscientious and reliable nature Additional Information In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
- Company Pension
- Weekly Paid
- Supported role
We look forward to hearing from you
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position and we are an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: BGH (SH)
Contract length: 6-12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.25 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bury, Greater Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- FLT: 1 year (preferred)
- FLT Certificate (required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.