We are pleased to be recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients who are looking for an FLT/Goods in Operative/3.5T driver
- This role is full time: Monday to Friday
- The hours are: 08.30-17.00 (some flexibility may be required)
- Pay: £24,000 per annum
Our client is a smaller family run business, who operate in the timber industry. They are looking for somebody who is confident on an FLT truck and somebody who is confident driving 3.5T vans.
On the FLT, you will be required to: Load and unload vans and then deliver your loads to certain destinations locally. Within this role, you will be working in a smaller team and within the business, you will play an integral part in the day to day functionings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really shine within this business.
Your daily duties would include:
- Loading/unloading delivery vehicles
- Ensuring all deliveries match with relevant paperwork and are recorded in line with company systems.
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures.
- Ensuring stock is accurately recorded and accounted for.
- Report any damaged or missing goods to managers.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining equipment.
- Following workplace health and safety rules when handling goods.
- Manage scrap and waste in all areas.
To apply for this role you must:
- Fork-lift truck licence (Essential)
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills to coordinate large volumes of goods.
- Excellent team working skills to effectively collaborate with other members of the team.
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Team player.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Reference ID: DC (JW)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax HX1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- FLT certificate (required)
- Driving license (required)
Application deadline: 26/08/2022
Reference ID: DC (JW)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.