We are currently recruiting an experienced FLT Driver, Counterbalance. This will be working within our clients busy food and drinks manufacturing business and will be offered on a 3-6 month contract however may be extended.
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri (14:00-22:00)
Pay: £10.00p/hr (paid weekly)
You will be responsible for moving palletised materials around a busy distribution centre located in Heywood.
- Decanting palletised materials from incoming vehicles and position to the assigned locations
- Locate and move stock, including palletised and single item stock keeping units.
- Identify damaged items, shortages, and quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity including pre-start FLT safety logs as standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accredited FLT licence (counterbalance)
- Must work well individually and as a team
- Work to targets and meet performance standards.
- Basic keyboard and hand held terminals experience preferred
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this position.
Reference ID: HEY (LI)
Contract length: 3-6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.