Our client a leading Print Operative within their niche market has been established For over 30 years.
They are looking for a production/rewind operative, you will be responsible for working on a rewind machine – This is a very simple role but its a role that requires a lot of concentration.
Working Pattern: 4 days per week (any four days during the week)
The right candidate will:
- Keep their workstation clean and tidy at all times
- Have a basic understanding of using computers
- A basic understanding of mathematical equations
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Assist a team of screen printers to produce quality products
Experience is preferred but not essential.
As a rewind operative, you will be trained to work alongside a team of screen printers.
Qualifications and Skills
You will need a good eye for detail for this role!
For working Saturdays or Sundays (optional) you will be paid x1.5
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position & you will become an employee of the business after a successful probation period has been worked.
We welcome your application
Reference ID: POL (JR)
Expected start date: 30/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.80 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Are you able to commute to the OL2 Oldham area?
- Machine: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.