Reporting directly to the Delivery Manager the purpose of this role as a cleaning supervisor is to provide and deliver best value and quality cleaning. As a cleaning supervisor you will need to ensure team members complete duties to the Required standard and site specifications through the delivery of the cleaning schedules.
Pay rate: £14.50 p/hr
Working days and hours: 15:00-21:00 Mon-Fri
Working in a team, cleaning supervisors must ensure that all standards of customer satisfaction are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all necessary processes and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensuring and manage attendance of staff.
- Recruit, induct, train, and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance.
- Ensure all staff maintains safe working practices through implementation of Company Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets the agreed standards & site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate consumables, materials and services are maintained.
- Be responsible for reporting and monitoring poor performance and conduct.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives completing job schedules.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters & operatives on cleaning methods & standards to achieve required standards of performance.
- Monitor the standard of cleaning across the site through quality checks and re-train where necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Liaise with Customers and Clients as required.
- Regular communication with staff. Attending and holding operational meetings.
- Carry out any additional cleaning and associated tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team orientated
- Ability to manage people effectively
- Good organizer
- Efficient and helpful telephone manner
- Presentable appearance
FIRST 4 RECRUITMENT acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website: https://www.first4-recruitment.com/jobs/and follow us on LinkedIn.
REF: MBDA VM
Job Types: Part-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stevenage: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supervising: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.