*****FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*****
Embroidery machinists required in the BB5 area…………..
Rate of pay: £9.11 per hour
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 07.00 – 17.00 (This could become a 12-hour shift due to the needs of the business.)
Embroidery machine operators work with industrial machines to complete embroidery projects. They sew logos, initials, and other designs onto a range of fabrics.
Embroidery Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
- Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
- Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process.
- Providing suggestions regarding the design, placement, and fabric and thread selection.
- Drawing guides or pinning tissue paper patterns onto fabric.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- Communicating with clients and ensuring that all orders are sent out in a timely manner.
Embroidery Machine Operator Requirements:
- Experience as an embroidery machine operator or similar (full training will be provided)
- The ability to read and understand instructional manuals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you think this role is for you…….. Please send us your CV
We look forward to hearing from you………..
Reference ID: Stu/gs
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.11 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Accrington BB5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.