We are looking for an experienced cleaner Supervisor to work alongside our most reputable client. This will be offered on a permanent basis for the right persons. 12 weeks probation period temp-perm position.
Days/Hours required to work:
**Monday-Sunday Must be flexible between the hours 6:30 am-7:00 pm
Pay: £13.00p/hr (paid weekly)
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will be responsible for.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty.
- Ensuring that a first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building.
- Previous experience of cleaning either in retail, office, commercial or professional domestic setting
- Eligible to work in the UK
- DBS Required
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business.
We pride ourselves on supporting our employees throughout their full employment term with us. We operate a 24-hour line, therefore are always on hand to support you within your role.
Please apply with your CV.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this vacancy
We welcome all applications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.