We are looking to recruit an experienced cleaner on a temporary basis to support one of our larger FM clients in the role of a cleaner. This will be cleaning a food retailing store and will be offered on a permanent contract after 12 weeks for the right persons.
Shifts/hours: Mon-Sat 06:00am – 08:45am
Responsibilities of the role:
- General cleaning of the store
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries.
If you have Knowledge of COSHH this is advantageous for this position.
It’s important for our team members to take pride in what they do, ensuring that excellent cleaning standards are delivered throughout the store and to create an environment to be proud of.
In return we offer:
- Full support and training within your role
- Immediate start for the right persons
- Weekly paid (Every Friday)
- Overtime opportunities
- Permanent position
First 4 recruitment is acting as the recruiter for this position and we are an equal opportunities employer that support companies and candidates with their recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID: JV 9100861 (LI)
Part-time hours: 16.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Are you able to commute to Salisbury SP2?
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.