First 4 Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent administration experience, good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday (08:30am-16:30pm)
Pay: £11.53 p/hr rising to £12.56 when made permanent
Location: Enfield EN3
The Client: Is a Interior Designer/Fabricator company, they have done exceptionally well as a business and are only going from strength to strength.
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Office programme
- Editing documents for accuracy
- Interacts with Directors when necessary.
- Assists in setting up new client accounts.
- Maintains financial database records
- Maintain communications with current clients through ongoing mailing, email and phone call
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a very high standard
- A good understanding of computer systems and excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role, and a great opportunity to grow within a superb business.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the employment business in relation to this position. The potential to secure a role after a successful probation period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.