We have two exciting opportunities available for an administrator to join our client’s team assisting with the completion of general administrative duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good Administrative experience, good communication skills, organized and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
Tuesday to Saturday: 08:30-17:00pm
Pay: £10.42 p/hr (weekly pay)
You must be able to demonstrate your skills within a basic Administrative background and hold basic computer/excel knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Front of house/reception duties
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Answering customer and client queries on the system
- Dealing with customers who are collecting parcels
- Assisting delivery drivers
- A good understanding of computer systems and excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a Administrative Assistant looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 6-12 months
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Can you commute for the role?
- Are you able to work Tuesday to Saturday 08:30-17:00pm?
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 1004763414568241 – VM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.