We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients team assisting with the completion of general administrative duties.
The position will be based on a 3 month probation period and could lead to a permanent role for the right individual.
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone with good administration experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday (07:00-16:00) However you will be expected to flex up/down depending on the workload.
Pay: £10.00 p/hr – PAID WEEKLY!
– MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL EXPERIENCE –
You must be able to demonstrate your skills within a basic administrative background and hold basic computer/excel knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing and filing client documentation
- Responding to client’s queries and requests
- Maintain communications with current clients through on-going mailing, email and phone calls
- Generating reports
- Answering phones and taking relevant message
- Data inputting using WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a very high standard
- A good understanding of computer systems and excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruitment business in relation to this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Accrington BB5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@first4-recruitment.com.