First 4 recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a part time Administration Assistant in the Oldham OL1 area.
Due to growth within our company we are delighted to bring this new role to the market, so if you want the opportunity to join at this exciting time we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented Admin Assistant to support a wide range of services and business avenues based at our main office in the Oldham OL1 area. This is a multi-role position and requires a hands-on attitude.
Working as a Admin Assistant, you will be involved in shaping and supporting the business to achieve our long-term vision and deliver results. We are looking for a confident, passionate individual who wants to make an investment into this position and embrace the opportunities presented to them.
Within this role you will be responsible in supporting the daily running of the business by performing related administrative duties while supporting the HR team with their everyday needs and processes. Some of you daily tasks may include
- Supporting HR and Payroll department workload
- Data entry
- Acting as a point of contact and taking calls from clients and candidates and directing their calls to the relevant person
- Dealing with client and candidate queries
- Typing, printing and filling
- Reception duties
- Any other duties as required by the business
What you will need to do the role successfully
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Be proactive and professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Great organisation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills, to help keep us and you on track.
- Prior experience in administrative type work (desirable)
- Basic IT and computer skills
What we can offer
- Full support and training within your role
- An immediate start for the right persons
- Progression within your role
- Weekly pay every Friday
Working days and hours required:
Monday to Friday- 09:00-15:00pm
*Please note during busier times you may be required to flex up*
This role will be offered on a temp-perm basis, we are delighted to offer a permanent role to the right persons after a successful 3 months probation period.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV today we would love to hear from you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oldham, OL1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.