We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients team assisting with the completion of general administrative duties.
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone with good administration experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
5 days out of 7 so will involve some weekend work (06:00-14:00) or (14:00-22:00)
Pay: £10.00 p/hr (weekly pay)
You must be able to demonstrate your skills within a basic administrative background and hold basic computer/excel knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing and filing client documentation
- Responding to client’s and customers queries and requests
- Maintain communications with current clients through on-going mailing, email and phone calls
- Generating reports
- Answering phones and taking relevant message
- Data inputting using WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a very high standard
- A good understanding of computer systems and excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency in relation to this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £10.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleton M24: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administration: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.