We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative/Receptionist Assistant to join our clients team assisting with the completion of general administrative duties. The position will be based on a 3 month period initially but could lead to long term work.
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone with good administration experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday (13:00-17:00)
Pay: £11.10 p/hr
You must be able to demonstrate your skills within a basic administrative background and hold basic computer/excel knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing and filing documentation
- Responding to queries and requests
- Maintain communications with current clients through on-going mailing, email and phone calls
- Generating reports
- Answering phones and taking relevant message
- Data inputting
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a very high standard
- A good understanding of computer systems and excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role.
Please Apply with CV.
REF: 1002069013624539 (CW)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £11.10 per hour
- Casual dress
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.