We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients team assisting with the completion of general administrative duties. The position will be based on a 3 month probation period and will be
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone with good administration experience, good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday (07:00-16:00) However you will be expected to flex up/down depending on the workload.
Pay: £9.00 p/hr (reviewed after a 3 month probation period)
You must be able to demonstrate your skills within a basic administrative background and hold basic computor/excell knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing and filing client documentation
- Responding to client’s queries and requests
- Maintain communications with current clients through on-going mailing, email and phone calls
- Generating reports
- Answering phones and taking relevant message
- Data inputting using WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a very high standard
- A good understanding of computor systems and excell
- Excellent client service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
This is the perfect role for a candidate looking to enhance his/her skills within their desired role.
First 4 Recruitment is acting as the recruiter in relation to this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.